Monday, April 14, 2014

Short Recap~ I was told my mammos were normal, what do you think?

 Please share my blog~Plastic Surgeons, Radiologist and Mammo Techs need to know that Implants patients should NOT get mammos and if the implant looks strange it is their Obligation to tell the patient~!~ The whole blog explains more in detail and more pictures, but some just want the overview and how I almost died when the rt implant ruptured inside me~



top left picture; appears to be a normal left implant. Middle and lower left pictures; different years as growth of something inside rt implant. lower rt picture: moldy left implant after ex-plant, the right ruptured and all the mold went inside of me and nearly killed me.         ~I survived~
The left implant has mold and we do not see it on the films; imagine how much was in the right implant to catch it growing all these years~ YIKES~ I believe god has a bigger plan for my life
The left implant still has approximately 80% percent of the saline fluid plus mold and staph and the right implant is completely ruptured with only a brown discoloring of moldy particles left.
Women with saline implants also get silicone illness because ALL implants outer shell are made of silicone. In my blog I list more info along with all my symptoms and diagnosis; this is why I want to help other women make informed decisions; I am not against implants as long as the surgeon admits the downfalls to them and the replacement is needed ever 10 yrs.  I tried to make each section short.
Start at the very bottom to see the 1st blog and scroll up~

1 comment:

  1. HOW I GOT CURED OF HERPES VIRUS.

    Hello everyone out there, i am here to give my testimony about a herbalist called dr imoloa. i was infected with herpes simplex virus 2 in 2013, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so i was thinking on how i can get a solution out so that my body can be okay. one day i was in the pool side browsing and thinking of where i can get a solution. i go through many website were i saw so many testimonies about dr imoloa on how he cured them. i did not believe but i decided to give him a try, i contacted him and he prepared the herpes for me which i received through DHL courier service. i took it for two weeks after then he instructed me to go for check up, after the test i was confirmed herpes negative. am so free and happy. so, if you have problem or you are infected with any disease kindly contact him on email drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. or / whatssapp --+2347081986098.
    This testimony serve as an expression of my gratitude. he also have
    herbal cure for, FEVER, DIARRHEA, FATIGUE, MUSCLE ACHES, LUPUS DISEASE, JOINT PAIN, POLIO DISEASE, PARKINSON'S DISEASE, ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE, CYSTIC FIBROSIS, SCHIZOPHRENIA, CORNEAL ULCER, EPILEPSY, FETAL ALCOHOL SPECTRUM, LICHEN PLANUS, COLD SORE, SHINGLES, CANCER, HEPATITIS A, B. DIABETES 1/2, HIV/AIDS, CHRONIC PANCERATIC, CHLAMYDIA, ZIKA VIRUS, EMPHYSEMA, LOW SPERM COUNT, ENZYMA, COUGH, ULCER, ARTHRITIS, LEUKAEMIA, LYME DISEASE, ASTHMA, IMPOTENCE, BARENESS/INFERTILITY, WEAK ERECTION, PENIS ENLARGEMENT. AND SO ON.

    ReplyDelete