Wednesday, December 10, 2014

   ~ Faith, Perseverance, & Forgiveness Saved my life ~
Praising God for the life I have and learning to love myself no matter what~ Quick update at my 13.5 month since having the moldy ruptured right breast implant and staph infected/moldy left breast implant removed.
      This style blog has you reading most recent entry, so for the whole story scroll down and look at older post prompter to take you back to when I started. 
Left had staph infection and mold present, imagine how much was in the right one that ruptured inside of me. Doctors say it should have killed me~ I give God the glory to allow me to share my story~
Left implant still intact after removal from Dr. Kolb in Atlanta, GA ~ The Left implant had staph infection and mold present; imagine how much was in the right one that ruptured inside of me as you can see on the mammograms the left appeared normal and the right one has all the stuff growing on film. The doctors say it should have killed me~ I give God the glory to allow me to share my story~ 

Do these "look" normal to you?





The left "looks" normal but as we saw in the photo with it outside of my body, it had mold present.

Modeling days 1995-2010

2010 my weight went up and down 10-15 and my vision started getting strange.

PICC line for IV antibiotic treatments after surgery.

 I use a chiropractor who seems a lot like the doctor on the  TV show "House".  His name is Dr.Sean Price in FWB, FL at The Chirospa off of Beal Pkwy. He looks at my whole being: symptoms, blood work, allergies to food and products which is helping to get my body to detox so we can see if I truly have these autoimmune illnesses or if my body is just flushing all the toxins out still.  
Remember if you have breast implants NO MAMMOGRAMS; ultrasound 1st if it looks suspicious then an MRI, so no squooshing of the implant~!~
 

1 comment:

  1. HOW DR IMOLOA HERBAL MEDICINE HELPED ME GET RID OF MY 3 YEARS HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS. Hello everyone my name is DONALD am from the united states i have been suffering from (HERPES) disease since 2016 and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulate all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man Dr Imoloa and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr imoloa telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the Doctor assured me that i have been cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have been finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is, if you have such sickness or any other at all like, FEVER, DIARRHOEA, LUPUS, DRY COUGH, PRAKISON'S DISEASE, FATIGUE, MUSCLE ACHES, ANAL CANCER, ARTHRITIS, BREAST CANCER, BONE CANCER, hepatitis A,B,C,CANCER,HPV,HIV/AIDS,DIABETES 1 AND 2,SMALL PENIS PROBLEM ,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE SYPHILIS, WEAK ERECTION,BREAST ENLARGEMENT AND many more ....... you can email him on drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com) or whatsapp him on +2347081986098. Sir, i am indeed grateful for the help i will forever be grateful for the good work.

    ReplyDelete